Air compressor for medical apparatus and instruments
Medical machinery Industry
In the industrial manufacturing of the medical industry, the sterilized and dust-free environment is ensured. The air compressor to be used should achieve high purity air as much as possible and comply with international standards.
Compressed air is an essential energy source, with up to 70% of industries using it for some aspect of their operations.
Businesses relying on compressed air for their manufacturing processes cannot compromise on the level of air purity, because any contamination could jeopardise the quality or safety of the product.
Typical uses of compressed air in the Mining industry include:
- Air operated tools — air tools are preferred to electric tools as they are light and easy to handle
- Air operated lifting equipment— air hoists can be used for a multitude of lifting operations
- Shot blasting — air is used to propel grit or shot for blasting and cleaning operations
- Cooling & heating — air is used in a vortex tube to create high volumes of hot and cold air for industrial heating and cooling processes
- Cleaning — air is used for cleaning processes in manufacturing facilities
When you choose an oil-free compressor from Ever-power, you don’t only get the benefits of a guaranteed, clean air supply.
Our oil-free technologies also bring with them significant energy savings and environmental benefits so are becoming a preferred choice for operators keen to improve their carbon footprint.