Center-dive Gear Box of irrigation system
SYF-1 Series|Center-Dive Gear Box
(When input speed is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are made from high strength alloy. By use of large number sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Includes keyway coupling for the motor to gearbox connection.
• Includes 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.