travel drive hydraulic electric motor certainly are a high torque and high efficiency, EP travel motor specifically designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive electric motor offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-swiftness design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (velocity ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover relief valve, providing rate control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is usually a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is automatically activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved toughness and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses durable bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.