The screw jack, also known as the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is utilized as a jacking member. The normal screw jack supports the fat by the thread self-locking function, and the Conveyor Chains framework is simple, but the transmission efficiency is usually low and the return stroke is sluggish. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and is equipped with a brake. When the brake is usually released, the weight could be quickly lowered by itself and the return time can be shortened, but the structure of the jack is usually complicated. The screw jack can support heavy objects for a long period, and the maximum lifting capacity has already reached 100 tons, which is trusted. After the horizontal screw is usually mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a small distance.
Principle of use:
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable use of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to operate a vehicle the screw to rotate and force the lifting sleeve so that the pounds rises or decline.
1. Before use, it’s important to check if the jack is normal, whether the parts are flexible, put lubricating oil, and correctly estimate the excess weight of the heavy object. Make use of a jack of appropriate tonnage and steer clear of overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker straight in the clockwise direction by hand to make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the top weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the deal with up and down, and the excess weight will rise. When the red warning line shows up on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped instantly. If you want to lower the teeth in the opposite direction, the weight will begin to fall.
1. Constantly keep the top of machine clean, examine the internal structure frequently, make the pinion in the rocker flexible and reliable, and lift the lifting sleeve freely.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the housing must be oiled at any time. Other essential oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the security used, avoid overloading, use illness, it is not appropriate to make use of multiple units in order to avoid danger.