This kind of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high power alloy. By use of large number Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple install bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”match all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.