(When input quickness is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high power alloy. By utilization of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service lifestyle and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Gear Box Of Irrigation System Contains keyway coupling for the engine to gearbox connection.
• Includes 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.