Helical gears and helical gearboxes are more widely applied than spur gears or worm gears because the teeth on helical gears are cut at an angle to the face of the gear, hence they operate smoothly and quietly.
Helical gears which are of higher efficiency helps save energy and also require less maintenance. Hence helical gearboxes help manufacturers go green replacing spur and worm gears. The most important plus point of helical gears is the torque capacity. The load is distributed equally in helical gears.
Helical gear reducers come in many shapes, sizes and configuration letting machine designers eliminate high maintenance parts such as belts, pulleys, chains and sprockets. Helical gears generate less sound and less heat.
Helical gearboxes cater to various small scale and large scale industries for a wide range of applications. Helical gearboxes are one of the most widely used and efficient gearbox. The design of helical gearbox facilitates many operations.
Helical gearboxes are highly durable and highly preferable and recommended for high load applications. Helical Gearboxes have the capacity to transmit motion and power between either parallel or right-angle shafts. Helical gearboxes performs with a greater efficiency after planetary gearboxes. The widespread applications of helical gearboxes are found in Fertilizer Industries, Steel Industry, Textile Industry, Food Industry, Port Industry, Rolling Mills, Convertors, Elevators and other low-power applications.
Ever-Power is one of the leading helical gearbox manufacturers that ensures high quality at every stage of manufacturing process to meet the best of industry standards. There are many helical gearbox types provided by our company. If you want to know about the helical gearbox price, please contact us as soon as possible.
Helical Gearbox Types
Car Washer Helical Gear Reducer SJRGV040 helical gearbox
Agricultural PTO Pump Assemblies
ER series helical geared motor
EK series helical-bevel gear motor
EF series helical-bevel gear motor
ES series helical-worm geared motor
MTH MTB Series high power reductor
SMR Shaft Mounted Reducer
BKM series high efficiency hypoid gear box
EPL Double Shaft EPLanetary Gearboxes
Ta Helical Gearboxes
Helical Gearbox Manufacturers
Ever-Power is a professional manufacturer of helical gear reducers, helical gearboxes, helical geared motors. Helical geared motors are the most conventional and cost-effective solution for many drive applications. Helical gear units are coaxial, where the gear unit output shaft is in line with the motor shaft. A solid shaft is always used as output shaft. Additional components – e.g. gear wheels or chain wheels – to transfer the force to the driven load are therefore required. Solutions utilizing helical geared motors are capable of an extremely variable speed range.
Features of Helical Gearboxes
- Integrates with Siemens drives and automation
- Energy efficient (Mechanical efficiencies up to 96%)
- NEMA motors
- 2 or 3-stage construction
- Foot, flange mounting
- Solid shaft, hollow shaft, and SIMOLOC keyless tapered shaft locking system
Classifications of Helical Gearboxes
According to the requirements in different industries, there are different classifications of Helical Gearboxes
- Single Helical Gear: They are used for their load carrying capacity
- Double Helical Gear: They aid in eliminating thrust loads and offers smooth operation.
Functions of Helical Gearboxes
- The power output from the engine is transmitted to the driving wheels through the helical gearbox and the main drive;
- Helical Gearbox can change the direction of the rotational motion output by the longitudinally configured engine, so that the driving wheels can obtain rotational motion consistent with the driving direction of the vehicle;
- Helical Gearbox can reduce the rotational speed of the engine output and increase the torque output by the engine, so that the driving wheels can obtain enough traction.