PTO Adapter Manufacturer
The PTO adapter from Ever-power can extend the power take-off and help it to be installed on some older tractors. Our tractor PTO components mean that you do not have to retire the tractor immediately, but you can reconnect the PTO. You don’t have to worry about the equipment pushing the tractor with the overrunning clutch. From PTO pins to PTO spline adapters, we provide more than 26000 products for farms, ships, homes, and gardens.PTO adapters are suitable for different sizes, including male and female splines. We have tractor PTO parts to make your old tractor meet modern needs.
Find the PTO adapter and sleeve at Ever-power so you can take care of your equipment. We have tractor PTO components, including overrunning clutches, which are suitable for older tractors to prevent equipment from pushing the tractor. The override clutch is designed to rotate smoothly and freely when the PTO speed on the implement exceeds the tractor speed. We also have PTO pins in different shapes and sizes.
We have PTO adapters and other PTO shaft accessories for different horsepower and RPM operating speeds. Our tractor PTO components include PTO spline adapters, so you can make the power take-off run better. The overrunning clutch is a crucial safety function, especially for old tractors. We also provide integral PTO pins to eliminate the loss of cotter pins, which will be suitable for most quick-release applications.
The PTO assembly begins with this type of yoke. It is connected to the tractor and then used to attach the driveline.
There are two main types of tractor yokes.
- The first type is a spring-lock, which uses a spring-loaded collar to attach and release the yoke.
- The second type is a quick disconnect, which uses a push-pin mechanism for connectivity. The tractor yoke can also be designated as 6-spline, 15-spline, 20-spline, or 21-spline, representing how it matches the connection on the tractor.
|Number of splines||PTO adapter（Male）||PTO adapter（Female）||
Spline PTO yoke
|1-3/8×21||1-3/4×20||4-5/8||PTO Adaptor: 20 to 21 spline, screw lock|
|1-3/8×6||1-3/8×6||11-5/8||PTO Extender for use with Green pump|
|1-3/8×6||1-3/4×20||4-5/8||PTO Adaptor: 20 to 6 spline, screw lock|
|1-3/8×6||1-1/8×6||0||PTO Sleeve increaser|
PTO Adaptor: 21 (1000rpm) to 6 (540rpm) spline, quick release
|1-3/8×21||1-3/8×6||4-1/8||PTO Adaptor: 6 (540rpm) to 21 (1000rpm) spline, quick release|
|1-3/8×6||1-3/8×6||4-3/8||PTO Extender with quick release|
|1-3/8×21||1-3/8×6||4-1/8||PTO Extender with quick release, 1000rpm|
We also have overrunning clutches and slip clutches, and much more.
Related PTO Accessories
|Tractor Yoke||Cross & Bearing Kit||Shaft||Shaft Weld Yoke|
|Slip Sleeve||Tube||Tube Weld Yoke||Implement Yoke|
|Yoke & Shaft Assembly||Yoke & Tube Assembly||Drivelines PTO shaft||Guard & Guard Bearing|
How to correctly install and use the PTO adapter?
Although traditional PTO is valuable and helpful to your machine, there may be some specific problems that limit efficiency and effectiveness.
They can be extremely difficult to connect, causing hand pain and requiring a lot of work. Moreover, the shaft’s design is the connector’s biggest problem.
However, you can easily connect by following these steps:
- Remove the PTO adapter, press the button on the PTO and rotate it until the correct point of sliding in is found
- Lock the PTO adapter in place
- Ensure that the Pro is in the neutral position for free rotation
- Take the nails and slide them into the hole
- Slide the nail into the inside correctly. This process can be too challenging and complex until they are fully positioned internally.
- Put the pin in
- Release the ship
- Use safety chains and pins on shafts
To remove it from the tractor, simply:
- Pull out the pin. Caution – this is challenging and may cause hand pain.
- Grab my collar and pull it back
- You have removed the adapter from the computer
However, you can also refer to the following video to sort the problems and learn more about the process.
To use the PTO adapter correctly, follow the following steps:
- Twist and push the coupling to align the splines with the splines of the output PTO shaft
- Remove the horizontal spline from the connector and place it on the surface of the adapter
- Press the spring-loaded locking pin
- Slide the tractor and implement connectors
- Rotate the inner plate in the left or right direction to match the splines
This process will reduce back injuries and improve productivity.